Heavy in texture, Avocado Oil helps to keep skin supple, while thoroughly moisturizing and softening stubborn, dry, or rough skin. Avocado Oil is excellent massage oil, it’s soft, soothing, and leaves a non-greasy residue. Avocado Oil helps reduce redness and skin irritation, has anti-ageing properties and is an excellent moisturizer during pregnancy. Avocado Oil is a non-comedogenic facial oil that is not too oily on the skin. Vanity Oils Avocado Oil encourages regeneration of skin cells, reduction of age spots, and increase of collagen in the skin.
Avocado Oil is loaded with lots of vitamins and fatty acids which help support healthy hair growth. Avocado Oil can deeply penetrate the hair shaft which helps result in strong shiny and hydrated hair. It also prevents hair loss, controls shedding, smoothens hair cuticles, improves softness, strengthens and thickens hair
Skin Benefits: Regeneration of skin cells, Reduction of age spots, prevents sun damage, Moisturizing and nourishing, Increases collagen in the skin. Healing of scars.
Hair Benefits: Treats hair loss, Prevents thinning of hair, Anti-dandruff, Deep hair moisturizer, Rich in antioxidants and biotin. Has essential fatty acids, vitamins A, B-5, and E.
- Directions: Use directly on hair and skin or combined with other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners to help in the regeneration of skin cells, reduction of age spots, and increase of collagen in the skin. It also prevents hair loss, controls shedding, smoothens hair cuticles, improves softness, strengthens and thickens hair
- Name: Avocado Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
- Scientific Name: Persea gratissima
- Quantity: 180 ml
- Source: Cold-pressed from the flesh of the Avocado
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: External use only
- Shelf Life: 12 months