Cedarwood Oil is packed full of antioxidants, it is the ultimate ingredient to give dull skin the boost it needs. With its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, it is one of the best essential oils to nourish your skin deeply. Vanity Oils Cedarwood Oil helps in reducing acne, balancing oily skin and is a deep pore cleanser.
Use Cedarwood Oil for your hair to improve scalp circulation & stimulate growth. Cedarwood Oil clears dandruff, reduced inflamed hair follicles and relieves itching, while encouraging the growth of thinning edges
Skin Benefits: Keeps sensitive skin soothed, helps reduce acne and balances out oily skin. Helps in moisturizing and nourishing all skin types.
Hair Benefits: Cleanse the hair and enhance hair’s natural shine and smoothness. Clears dandruff, stimulates hair growth and relieves itching
- Name: Cedarwood Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
- Scientific Name: Cedrus deodora
- Source: Steam distilled from the wood of the cedarwood plant
- Description: Dark yellow in color, 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives.
- Directions: Use diluted in other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: Do not apply undiluted. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. External use only.
- Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date