Cinnamon Leaf Oil nourishes the skin and slows the rate of premature aging. It evens the skin tone, calms dry skin and moisturizes it while eliminating itchiness and enhances skins beauty. Cinnamon Leaf Oil is popularly used in aromatherapy, massages, diffusers, and spa treatments. Cinnamon Leaf Oil has been used in cosmetic formulations & beauty products like mouthwashes, toothpaste, skin creams, lotions, soaps and more.
Vanity Oils Cinnamon Leaf Oil has powerful properties that help nourish your hair roots and can be used to grow long & thick hair. Mix Cinnamon Leaf Oil with your favorite carrier oil like Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, and massage your head once a week for best results. It encourages hair growth, prevents balding, and stimulates blood circulation in the scalp.
Skin Benefits: Has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen the skin. It won’t clog pores, helps balance oil production, absorbs quickly, and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Help destroy the bacteria that causes acne.
Hair Benefits: Can stimulate scalp! Boost hair growth and improve the overall health of your hair by offering vital nutrients to hair follicles. Reduces hair problems such as hair thinning, hair fall, head lice, and dandruff. This oil is antifungal, antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory in nature and prevents scalp irritation and other disorders.
- Name: Cinnamon Leaf Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
- Scientific Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Source: Steam distilled from Cinnamon leaves
- Description: Dark Brown in color, 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives.
- Directions: Use diluted in other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: Do not apply undiluted. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. External use only.
Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date