The Cinnamon Leaf Oil nourishes the skin and slows the rate of premature ageing. It revives the skin tone, calms the dry skin, moisturizes it eliminates itchiness and enhances skin beauty. This Cinnamon Leaf Oil can also be used to hydrate dry chapped lips. Mix with your favourite lotion to get beautiful skin.
Our Cinnamon Leaf Oil has powerful properties that help nourish your hair roots and can be used for long & thick hair. Mix Cinnamon Leaf Oil with your favourite carrier oil like Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, and massage your head once a week for best results.
Skin Benefits: Has soothing and cooling abilities that freshen the skin. It won’t clog pores, helps balance oil production, absorbs quickly, and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Help destroy the bacteria that causes acne.
Hair Benefits: Can stimulate scalp! Boost hair growth and improve the overall health of your hair by offering vital nutrients to hair follicles. Reduces hair problems such as hair thinning, hair fall, head lice, and dandruff. This oil is antifungal, antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory in nature and prevents scalp irritation and other disorders.
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil is very popularly used in aromatherapy, massages, diffusers, and spa. Cinnamon Leaf Oil has been used in cosmetic formulations & beauty products like mouthwashes, toothpaste, skin creams, lotions, soaps, hair shampoo, hair conditioners, and more.
- Directions: Use diluted in other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners. It encourages hair growth, prevents balding, and stimulates blood circulation in the scalp.
- Name: Cinnamon Leaf Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
- Scientific Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Quantity: 30 ml
- Source: Steam distilled from Cinnamon leaves
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: Do not apply undiluted. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. External use only.
- Shelf Life: 24 month