Lemon Oils help to balance oily sebum on the skin and boost positive emotions. Lemon Oil helps in keeping your skin healthy. It could be added to your daily evening skincare routine. Lemon Oil helps in giving the skin a fresh and energetic appearance, purifies the environment, and enhances your lifestyle. Lemon Oil also revitalizes and energizes the mood.
Lemon Oil is the perfect solution for thicker, fuller, and voluminous hair. It cleanses the scalp and controls oil build-up that causes greasy hair. Lemon Oil helps in giving the skin a fresh and energetic appearance. Mix with your carrier oil like Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive oil, and massage into your scalp for best results.
Skin Benefits: Can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles. This process can prevent blackheads and acne from developing. It helps in giving the skin a fresh and energetic appearance.
Hair Benefits: Removes dandruff, cleans greasy hair, and rejuvenates dull hair. The perfect solution for thicker, fuller and voluminous hair. It cleanses the scalp and controls oil build-up that causes greasy hair.
- Lemon Oil is very popularly used in aromatherapy, massages, diffusers, and spa. It can be used for foot and nail care to keep them clean, hydrated, and smooth. Lemon Oil has been used in cosmetic formulations & beauty products like skin creams, lotions, soaps, hair shampoo, hair conditioners, and more.
- Directions: Use diluted in other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners. It clears acne, removes dead skin cells, eliminates wrinkles, and is an excellent hair and skin cleanser.
- Name: Lemon Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
- Scientific Name: Citrus limon
- Quantity: 30 ml
- Source: Cold-pressed from Lemon peel.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: Do not apply undiluted. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. External use only.
- Shelf Life: 12 months