Mango Butter is rich with antioxidants, fatty acids, and vitamins that nourish the skin and boost its elasticity and suppleness. In this way, it can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its gentle quality makes it a great choice for sensitive skin while also being safe for all skin types.
Nourish, replenish, moisturize, and heal your hair with Vanity Oils Mango Butter. Mango Butter helps maintain moisture and revive dull dehydrated hair by protecting against breakage. Mango Butter is a great way to maintain moisturized hair and keep it well-nourished.
Skin Benefits: Mango Butter treats cracked skin and minor skin wounds, clear blemishes and relieves itchy skin, and heals sunburn. Boost the skin’s luster and natural radiance while reducing the appearance of dark spots.
Hair Benefits: Increases hair moisture, reduces breakage and increases hair growth. Provide hair with the beneficial vitamins and nutrients it needs to look and feel healthy.
- Name: Mango Butter
- Product Category: Butters
- Scientific Name: Mangifera Indica
- Source: Expeller pressed and whipped from the mango seed.
- Description: Off white in color and grainy in texture, 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives
- Directions: Use directly on hair and skin or combined with other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: External use only.
Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date