Helps moisturize and rejuvenate the skin, retaining its natural moisture content. Our Olive (Extra Virgin) Oil truly replenishes and revitalizes your skin while your body is at rest, during sleep. This Olive (Extra Virgin) Oil is our signature moisturizer that gently and effectively gives all skin types a health -looking glow with the oil of handpicked, organic olives.
Using Olive (Extra Virgin) Oil as a hot oil treatment conditioner helps to strengthen the hair and improves the hair shaft’s overall flexibility. Just a drop of Vanity Oils Olive Oil applied to wet or dry hair can control frizz and add shine.
Skin Benefits: Helps neutralize free radicals while nourishing your skin. Supports the skin’s natural moisture barrier without irritating or clogging pores. . It is widely known for its moisturizing and conditioning properties. It also encourages the regeneration of skin cells, softens tissue, strengthens nails, maintains elasticity, and prevents stretch marks.
Hair Benefits: Wonderful for controlling dandruff, repairing damaged hair cuticles, preventing frizz, and adding shine. Moisturizes and conditions Hair, Controls dandruff, repairs damaged hair cuticles, maintains elasticity, Prevents frizz, Adds shine and Good deep conditioner
- Name: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Product Category: Carrier Oil
- Scientific Name: Olea Europaea
- Source: Cold Pressed from Olives
- Description: Light green in color. 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives
- Directions: Use directly on hair and skin or combined with other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: External use only.
Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date