Sunflower Oil is perfect to use for sensitive skin. It will improve and moisturize your skin without causing redness. Sunflower Oil helps damage caused by the sun and prevents wrinkle formation. Sunflower Oil even absorbs energy from the UV light spectrum and helps prevent dark spots.
Sunflower Oil helps soften dry, frizzy hair. It adds a precious sheen to your long hair and can be used as a conditioner. Sunflower Oil will promote skin health and help regenerate damaged skin cells.
Skin Benefits: Improve dry cracked skin in days and promote the growth of healthy skin cells for long-term benefits. Effectively eliminate dead cells and tighten the skin. Keep the skin cells healthy while protecting the skin from UV radiation damage.
Hair Benefits: Nourish dry scalp and boost hair growth. Helps to strengthen dry, damaged strands as it moisturizes the scalp for healthier hair growth. Enjoy smooth and silky hair as it captivates the crowd with lovely shine.
- Sunflower Oil can easily be added to your daily beauty routine. It will change your hair and skin. Sunflower Oil can often be found in products for infants and products for sensitive skin. Sunflower Oil can help fight acne by regenerating new skin cells and getting rid of acne-causing bacteria.
- Directions: Use directly on hair and skin or combined with other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners to combat dry and aging skin. It is easily absorbed, acts as a mild sunblock, and prevents scarring. It's also excellent for use as a deep conditioner or hot oil treatment.
- Name: Sunflower Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
Quantity: 240 ml
- Scientific Name: Helianthus annuus
- Source: Cold-pressed from Sunflower seeds
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: Do not apply undiluted. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. External use only.
- Shelf Life: 12 months