Tea Tree Oil helps clear acne and soothes flare-ups from your skin. With Tea Tree Oil for acne, cleanse with confidence to indulge in a healthier complexion and nourished skin. Vanity Oils Tea Tree Oil relieve insect bites and nail infections, and remove dead skin cells
Tea Tree Oil can work wonders for your scalp care because tea tree hair oil clarifies the scalp for healthier-looking hair. Tea Tree Oil can hydrate and cleanse locks of your hair and helps minimize the appearance of flakes in your scalp to keep your hair healthy and moisturized, while combating dandruff.
Skin Benefits: Improve and moisturize your skin without causing redness. Helps damage caused from the sun and prevents wrinkle formation. Helps to clear off acne and soothe flare-ups from your skin. Cleanse with confidence to indulge in a healthier complexion and nourished skin.
Hair Benefits: Clears and prevents dandruff and lice and relieves itchy scalp. Has high content of protein, vitamins, and minerals to deeply hydrate and nourish hair and scalp, especially useful for dry, itchy scalp and damaged, and color treated hair.
- Name: Tea Tree Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
- Scientific Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Source: Steam distilled from leaves and twigs of the Tea Tree plant.
- Description: Clear light color, 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives.
- Directions: Use diluted in other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: Do not apply undiluted. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. External use only.
- Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date