Turmeric Oil has multiple benefits apart from skincare, body massage & aromatherapy. Turmeric Oil helps combat spots and rejuvenate the skin by keeping the pores healthy and unclogged without making it feel oily. It's especially good at balancing out natural oils, making them beneficial for oily or acne-prone skin.
Turmeric Oil will do wonders when applied topically on the head and scalp it helps with issues of dryness, dandruff. Turmeric Oil nourishes hairs to make it smooth and shiny as well as nails.
Skin Benefits: Has absorbing abilities that help in skin lightening, Brightening, and whitening. Gives life and energy to the cells in the body and makes you have a healthy skin. Keep the skin naturally healthy. It is seen as a natural skin nourishing agent and works well as an astringent too.
Hair Benefits: Gives a cooling effect on hair with scalp protection. It is good to use topically for hair & scalp as it stimulates hair growth, nourish dry scalp & improves hair thickness. Promotes repair to damaged hair while restoring your hair back to its vibrant, voluminous shine.
- Directions: Use diluted in other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners to inhibit melanin production and lighten skin naturally, anti-aging and anti-wrinkle also reduce stretch marks. Turmeric Oil is also used in the making of skin lotions, soaps, shampoos, perfumes, hair conditioners, and cosmetics.
- Name: Turmeric Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
Quantity: 30 ml
- Scientific Name: Curcuma longa
- Source: Steam distilled from a solvent-extracted (Hexane) concrete
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: Do not apply undiluted. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. External use only.
- Shelf Life: 12 months