Turmeric Oil has multiple benefits apart from skincare, body massage & aromatherapy. Turmeric Oil helps combat spots and rejuvenate the skin by keeping the pores healthy and unclogged without making it feel oily. It's especially good at balancing out natural oils, making them beneficial for oily or acne-prone skin. It naturally lighting skins by reducing the production of melanin in the skin. Vanity Oils Turmeric Oil inhibits melanin production and lighten skin naturally, anti-aging and anti-wrinkle also reduce stretch marks.
Turmeric Oil will do wonders when applied topically on the head and scalp it helps with issues of dryness, dandruff and inflammation. Turmeric Oil nourishes hairs to make it smooth and shiny as well as nails.
Skin Benefits: Has absorbing abilities that help in skin lightening, Brightening, and whitening. Gives life and energy to the cells in the body and makes you have healthy skin. Keep the skin naturally healthy. It is seen as a natural skin nourishing agent and works well as an astringent too.
Hair Benefits: Gives a cooling effect on hair with scalp protection. It is good to use topically for hair & scalp as it stimulates hair growth, nourish dry scalp & improves hair thickness. Promotes repair to damaged hair while restoring your hair back to its vibrant, voluminous shine.
- Name: Turmeric Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
- Scientific Name: Curcuma longa
- Source: Steam distilled from the Turmeric root
- Description: Dark yellow color, 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives.
- Directions: Use diluted in other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: Do not apply undiluted. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. External use only.
- Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date