Ylang Ylang Oil helps to hydrate dry skin. Ylang Ylang comes with a captivating sweet floral aura. Ylang Ylang Oil is ideal for sunspots, sunburns, and scars. It is also suitable to treat skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Ylang Ylang Oil helps with damaged hair, dry scalp, and brittle nails. Ylang Ylang Oil promotes silky soft hair, prevents moisture loss and adds elasticity and suppleness, and provides an immediate sparkle and shine, and helps to mend split ends.
Skin Benefits: Helps to replenish moisture of your skin for natural glow. Vanity Oils Ylang Ylang Oil exhibits good spread-ability on the skin, making it ideal as a massage oil or body oil, and it can be added to soaps, creams, lotions, body butter, and more
Hair Benefits: Boosts hair development when massaged into hair follicles and is used as a natural treatment for alopecia and thinning hair. It helps to relieve dry hair, encourages blood circulation, and used to treat fine and limp hair.
- Name: Ylang Ylang Oil
- Product Category: Essential Oil
- Scientific Name: Cananga odorata
- Source: Steam distilled from the flowering tops and leaves of the Ylang Ylang plant.
- Description: Light yellow color, 100% pure and natural, fragrance free with no additives, colorants, or preservatives.
- Directions: Use diluted in other oils, lotions, shampoos, or conditioners
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and heat
- Warnings: Do not apply undiluted. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. External use only
- Shelf Life: 12-24 Months. See individual product packaging for best before date